The Student Room Group

Masters in Behavioural Science to further pursue Market Research associated fields

Hi, I recently applied to LSE (Behavioural Science; Psychology of Economic Life), University of Warwick (Behavioural and Economic Science) and University of Bath (Applied Psychology and Economic Behaviour).

I have received an offer from University of Warwick and University of Bath but am confused of which of the two to take up. I did my Bachelors of Arts in Psychology and Philosophy and I am keen on understanding human behaviour and pursuing market research.

Could you please share any insights or suggestions that will help me make a well-informed decision?
Reply 1
Original post by student441#
Hi, I recently applied to LSE (Behavioural Science; Psychology of Economic Life), University of Warwick (Behavioural and Economic Science) and University of Bath (Applied Psychology and Economic Behaviour).
I have received an offer from University of Warwick and University of Bath but am confused of which of the two to take up. I did my Bachelors of Arts in Psychology and Philosophy and I am keen on understanding human behaviour and pursuing market research.
Could you please share any insights or suggestions that will help me make a well-informed decision?
Hi, also applied to behavioural science es LSE, do you mind me asking for your credentials? What grades you got and so on
Original post by idmmc
Hi, also applied to behavioural science es LSE, do you mind me asking for your credentials? What grades you got and so on

Hi, I’m planning to apply for Behavioural Science for 25/26 academic year, would you mind to share your results?
Original post by student441#
Hi there! I too have submitted applications to LSE and Warwick but have yet to receive a response. The waiting period for me has been ongoing, and I'm eager to hear back soon. How long did it take them to give you a response? Should I be accepted into LSE, it would be my top choice due to its renowned multidisciplinary cohort that aligns well with my research objectives in philosophy, information and media literacy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending