The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Uwe bristol or liverpool john moores

Hi!
I can't decide between UWE or LM to study business with marketing, Both courses are attractive to me and both hold the same entry requirements I just can't decide between them!
If anyone has any ideas on differences in nightlife as well as reputation please let me know!!
Original post by sunshine018
Hi!
I can't decide between UWE or LM to study business with marketing, Both courses are attractive to me and both hold the same entry requirements I just can't decide between them!
If anyone has any ideas on differences in nightlife as well as reputation please let me know!!

They're very different city environments? LJMU is in the city centre, UWE is out of town in a campus.

Have you visited either city/university?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
They're very different city environments? LJMU is in the city centre, UWE is out of town in a campus.

Have you visited either city/university?

Hi I have visited both preferred liverpool so now deciding between john moores and oxford brookes
Reply 3
Hi I’m going to be doing business with marketing in John moores September coming up, my friends already live there and are going into their second year, I go out with them all the time the night life is amazing, the reason I chose John moores to be honest, I defintley recommend it @sunshine018
Reply 4
Original post by DioneR
Hi I’m going to be doing business with marketing in John moores September coming up, my friends already live there and are going into their second year, I go out with them all the time the night life is amazing, the reason I chose John moores to be honest, I defintley recommend it @sunshine018

that's so good to hear thank u sm x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending