The Student Room Group

Need a harsh motivational talk

Need motivation to revise and keep going.Be harsh and scare me into revising!!!but also be motivational lol)
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Lucy98654
Need motivation to revise and keep going.Be harsh and care me into revising!!!but also be motivational lol)

You dont need motivation, you need a good look at your sorry self and stop postponing revision. Your peers are working hard to get ahead in their lives whilst you are here slowly wasting your life.
Dont fail because retaking is long lol
Revise otherwise you’ll be cleaning bins when you’re older
Not going to be harsh, but I am the tale that gets told for people who mess up their a-levels but want to do something with their lives when they’re older and I would always recommend that people get their qualifications the ‘easy’ way - try hard, get A-levels and get on with your life. I didn’t, I gave up just before my final exams, I thought I knew what I was doing and let myself drop out and move away from home and do all sorts of fun stuff that was much more entertaining than revision and college. Trust me if there is one thing I regret it is this. As an adult who now wants to go to university, I’ve had to work harder and longer to prove myself capable than I’ve ever had to for anything else in my life, I’ve had to go back to college and spend £3500 to get a qualification anyone will pay attention to (not to mention lost money by not being able to work as much), and I’ve had to essentially barter with universities to accept my application. If I had a-levels, even if they were old, It would have been so much easier and cheaper. Having to jump through extra hoops is not what you need when you have dreams you want to achieve. Concentrate now and honestly, it will pay off in the future!
(edited 4 years ago)
I won't attend your funeral if you don't get good grades.
Reply 6
Original post by Lucy98654
Need motivation to revise and keep going.Be harsh and scare me into revising!!!but also be motivational lol)

stop procrastinating on here and actually do something productive
Reply 7
Get the **** off TSR :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest