The Student Room Group

Senior physics challenge 2020

Scroll to see replies

yeah also waiting
Reply 21
Original post by leigh2911
Has anyone heard anything yet?

Not yet, they said on the website that you normally find out mid may, I wouldn't be surprised if they delayed it this year though! Best of luck!
Reply 22
Any news anyone?
I've done 258 overall, 36 lvl 6, 81 lvl5, 115 lvl 4 and only 36 lvl3. It is really impressive how much you guys have done. It says on the website that it will be communicated at a later date, so I'm assuming that might be why no one has heard from them yet
I got in too, congrats
also just got accepted! good luck everyone
I got in too!! good luck everyone :smile:
Reply 27
Got in to, good luck everyone :smile:
I got in too, good luck everyone!!!

I thought I completed the acceptance form but my parents and teachers haven’t got an email yet. Is this the same for you?? Otherwise I’ll try again
Original post by BluePanda02

I thought I completed the acceptance form but my parents and teachers haven’t got an email yet. Is this the same for you?? Otherwise I’ll try again

same for me
Reply 30

Same for me. Maybe they will send them after half term?
Original post by Zosia27
Same for me. Maybe they will send them after half term?

Original post by Davidaddison94
same for me

Ahh maybe. Good to know its not just me
Yep same.
Same for me. I might email them asking if they’ve received it
(edited 3 years ago)
Have u guys had a look at the primer they want is to read?
Original post by username5299890
Same for me. I might email them asking if they’ve received it

did they say anything?
Original post by MilkandCookies1
Have u guys had a look at the primer they want is to read?

I have. I finished about 1/2 of the questions on it
Original post by Kimberley086
did they say anything?

I emailed and they said they were planning to send out info monday or yesterday but get in contact again if u dont get anything by the end of this week
I emailed and they said they were planning to send out info monday or yesterday but get in contact again if u dont get anything by the end of this week

I got an email from them this evening about joining a group but parents/teacher haven’t got anything yet
Original post by MilkandCookies1
I got an email from them this evening about joining a group but parents/teacher haven’t got anything yet

yeah same, dw (I hope)

Quick Reply

Latest