The Student Room Group

Big 4 consulting from Nottingham Trent University

Can I get into Big 4 consulting from Nottingham Trent University after MSc international business as an international student?
Original post by Omkark75
Can I get into Big 4 consulting from Nottingham Trent University after MSc international business as an international student?

NTU is not well recognised. Do you have any other master offers?
Reply 2
Original post by xtrembob
NTU is not well recognised. Do you have any other master offers?

I have applied to Durham, Manchester, Nottingham, Cass, Leeds but I want to avoid those options as fees for international students there are hugeeee for Masters.
Reply 3
You are asking the wrong question and need to do some more basic research about graduate applications to big 4 consultancies, and then post with the relevant details.
Reply 4
Original post by ajj2000
You are asking the wrong question and need to do some more basic research about graduate applications to big 4 consultancies, and then post with the relevant details.

Thank you for your response.
I have posted this question just to identify the reputation of Nottingham Trent among Big 4 employers.
Is name of University important enough to get into Big 4 consulting in the UK?
Reply 5

Is name of University important enough to get into Big 4 consulting in the UK?

That is part of the the question you need to answer (but only a part) - but first you need to clarify the question:

- which type of consulting/ consultancy division?
- if university name matters which ones do you need to look at?
- does university choice at masters level matter - or is undergrad/ high school grades a much larger factor?
I have applied to Durham, Manchester, Nottingham, Cass, Leeds but I want to avoid those options as fees for international students there are hugeeee for Masters.

that's the issue - these masters that can get you a well paying job can chare you more because of the value it brings. Think about them as investments not just a cost.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending