Fairy.Dust.Forever
YAY :smile: Sent my request hehe....

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 123
Fairy.Dust.Forever
YAY :smile: Sent my request hehe....

Spoiler

You've joined too many societies, you have to remove yourself one of them to join this one.. I'll make you a leader since it was your idea. :wink:
Reply 124
Draconis
You're not completely right, but very close, I'm impressed. :wink:

Spoiler

Reply 125
Draconis
Ah, thanks! Well then (about the last episode):

Spoiler

Spoiler

Draconis

Spoiler

I'm the same as you...

Spoiler

Requested also. :smile:
Oh yeh, and I had a question - I just thought of it while watching the morning E4 ep - does anyone know why Sophia is so far down the credits? After Paul Johannsen (Dan) - when the other 4 are the first ones on.
(I was trying to work out the order they show in the credits - like alphabetical in Friends etc, but I don't think there is one....)
Reply 128
I think she was less of a main character in Season 1, wasn't she? Definitely at the start at least. Like, it starts off with the whole Lucas-Nathan-Dan-Karen thing. There's also the Lucas-Peyton thing and the Nathan-Haley thing. Then Brooke comes more into it about half way through when Lucas has to decide between Peyton and Brooke.
m:)ckel
I think she was less of a main character in Season 1, wasn't she? Definitely at the start at least. Like, it starts off with the whole Lucas-Nathan-Dan-Karen thing. There's also the Lucas-Peyton thing and the Nathan-Haley thing. Then Brooke comes more into it about half way through when Lucas has to decide between Peyton and Brooke.

Yeh that's probably it - watching them she does only appear now and then I suppose!
Wonder why they didn't change it - if I was her, I'd have been well miffed that everyone else was before me, including Dan. :p:
lozz2601
Yeh that's probably it - watching them she does only appear now and then I suppose!
Wonder why they didn't change it - if I was her, I'd have been well miffed that everyone else was before me, including Dan. :p:

Brooke wasn't an 'original' character... she doesn't appear in the pilot... which is why she's probably low down in the credits in the first season.
Fairy.Dust.Forever
Brooke wasn't an 'original' character... she doesn't appear in the pilot... which is why she's probably low down in the credits in the first season.

That makes sense. I'd still be a bit miffed thought if I was her later on. :p: Maybe I'm just weird like that!!
Reply 132
Ili

Spoiler

Spoiler

I just gave into temptation and watched all the spoilers for S6 on Youtube.
I now hate myself. Grrr. Both for watching them and for subjecting myself to the outcome.
Reply 134
lozz2601
I just gave into temptation and watched all the spoilers for S6 on Youtube.
I now hate myself. Grrr. Both for watching them and for subjecting myself to the outcome.

I haven't given in yet. :woo:
Draconis
I haven't given in yet. :woo:

Don't. :no:
I'm all depressed now.

This is what I do when I'm bored, clearly!
Is it sad that I've only just got into OTH? I knew it existed, but I didn't fancy it coz of the whole basketball thing, but I watched some of it a few weeks ago whilst waiting for the Gilmore Girls and now I'm obsessed with OTH. I feel ashamed I let it get to season 5 before I picked up on it lmao.
Better late than never! (I was the same as you - had seen the odd episode but never properly watched it, if you catch my drift :smile: )
Reply 138
Ilora-Danon
Is it sad that I've only just got into OTH? I knew it existed, but I didn't fancy it coz of the whole basketball thing, but I watched some of it a few weeks ago whilst waiting for the Gilmore Girls and now I'm obsessed with OTH. I feel ashamed I let it get to season 5 before I picked up on it lmao.

Ah, you watch Gilmore Girls as well? Hi soulmate! :woo:
Reply 139
I'm the same too, actually, got into it in season 4. I've watched it all now though, except season 3, which I'm really looking forward to. The whole Keith/Dan shooting, the roadtrip, Haley and Nathan getting back together and getting married again.. :love:

Quick Reply

Latest