ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Avinesh Ramesh)
Hey everyone! I just wanted to know if there any fellow Malaysians that are currently doing A-levels and are interested to study medicine in the UK. In my current cohort in college I am the only one interested in studying medicine in university. Maybe we can connect with each other and share our experiences/ journey to getting accepted into a UK university. Thanks!
If there are, they should be in this thread!

:goodluck:
becausethenight
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Bootleg22)
I am a 12th grader studying in the Indian syllabus, I would like to know what range of predicted scores I would need to receive serious consideration?(A few people told me 97-98%)
You best bet is to hunt about on uni websites to see how/if they consider your qualifications, and email them if you can't find out that way? Sorry I can't advise more.
Good luck
hxneyb
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi everyone just wondering what if we cannot attend the interviews? I mean if I got 3 interviews I'll have to travel a lot since I also have to travel for my admission and English tests Is it possible that the universities do online interviews?
John Wick11
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Some do, some don’t. Best check the admission webpages for details, or if the detail is missing best write to them to ask.
hxneyb
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by John Wick11)
Some do, some don’t. Best check the admission webpages for details, or if the detail is missing best write to them to ask.
Thanksss
himanshu0000000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I am an international student applying to the UK for medicine . Would anyone know where I can find a list of all the medical schools acceptance rates for international students or any recommendations on the medical schools that are good for international students. Any help would be appreciated.
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by himanshu0000000)
I am an international student applying to the UK for medicine . Would anyone know where I can find a list of all the medical schools acceptance rates for international students or any recommendations on the medical schools that are good for international students. Any help would be appreciated.
Most medical schools post the stats each year of number of applicants applied, how many offers were given and how many got in. This is normally subdivided up into international students, EU and then home student. If you google the medical universities individually you should be able to find them. Someone may have collated all the data together
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (34)
8.21%
Confident (55)
13.29%
Indifferent (58)
14.01%
Unsure (106)
25.6%
Worried (161)
38.89%

Watched Threads