The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

RGU Pharmacy 2020

Hi, I am a school leaver hoping to study Pharmacy at Robert Gordon this year in September, if life was to return back to normal. I hope you are all well.

I was hoping to see if there's anyone who is also planning on doing the same course and make friends with as I am moving far away from home!
Hey, I’m hoping to do the same as well except I’m leaving in 5th year lmao

How far away are you moving from? It’s pretty terrifying ngl

Original post by username5240220
Hi, I am a school leaver hoping to study Pharmacy at Robert Gordon this year in September, if life was to return back to normal. I hope you are all well.

I was hoping to see if there's anyone who is also planning on doing the same course and make friends with as I am moving far away from home!
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I’m hoping to do the same as well except I’m leaving in 5th year lmao

How far away are you moving from? It’s pretty terrifying ngl

Ah that's cool, I'm in sixth year (technically just left school now though as of the coronavirus). I'm moving from Glasgow. And it is tbh.

Edit: Idk why my username above got numbers in it lmao, sorry about that rip.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by IAmARealityCheck
Ah that's cool, I'm in sixth year (technically just left school now though as of the coronavirus). I'm moving from Glasgow. And it is tbh.

Edit: Idk why my username above got numbers in it lmao, sorry about that rip.

Awwwh, I’m moving from fife so pretty far for the both of us.
kinda confused how they asked you for ABBB when your already in 6th year, are they highers or highers and advanced?
Original post by Anonymous
Awwwh, I’m moving from fife so pretty far for the both of us.
kinda confused how they asked you for ABBB when your already in 6th year, are they highers or highers and advanced?

Aw, that's actually cool tbh. I forgot to mention that I actually done resits this year due to me failing last years highers exams as a result of poor health condition and anxiety. I did better this year overall especially with my prelims. I mean that must be why RGU offered me ABBB. But honestly speaking, I feel a lot more confident this year than last year and was gutted with what happened so far. Let's hope for the best.
Aw, that's actually cool tbh. I forgot to mention that I actually done resits this year due to me failing last years highers exams as a result of poor health condition and anxiety. I did better this year overall especially with my prelims. I mean that must be why RGU offered me ABBB. But honestly speaking, I feel a lot more confident this year than last year and was gutted with what happened so far. Let's hope for the best.

Awwwh, I understand what you mean lmao I get so stressed before exams and prelims but it’s just natural I guess, it’s good to hear you’re doing well now tho.

What subjects are you taking? I took Maths, English, Bio, Chem and Physics because I wanted to do dentistry at first but after thinking about it, I thought it would have been to stressful for me and just not goof for me mentally so I literally applied for pharmacy last minute.
Reply 6
Original post by username5240220

I was hoping to see if there's anyone who is also planning on doing the same course and make friends with as I am moving far away from home

Hey I’ve also firmed my conditional for pharmacy at rgu and moving far from home. Quite nervous about the move actually. I’m leaving from 6th year also :smile:
Original post by The.champ
Awwwh, I understand what you mean lmao I get so stressed before exams and prelims but it’s just natural I guess, it’s good to hear you’re doing well now tho.

What subjects are you taking? I took Maths, English, Bio, Chem and Physics because I wanted to do dentistry at first but after thinking about it, I thought it would have been to stressful for me and just not goof for me mentally so I literally applied for pharmacy last minute.

Thanks so much! I basically resat Maths, English, Human Bio and Chem (My highers from fifth year) and picked up another subject that I did Nat 5 in fourth year which was Business. All of them at Higher level. And honestly, I feel you. I was actually thinking to do medicine over pharmacy until I failed my fifth years exam and considered pharmacy around September when UCAS applications were just open.
Original post by jxllie
Hey I’ve also firmed my conditional for pharmacy at rgu and moving far from home. Quite nervous about the move actually. I’m leaving from 6th year also :smile:

Hey, I'm glad to know there's someone else who's in the same position as me!

Where are you moving from if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 9
Thanks so much! I basically resat Maths, English, Human Bio and Chem (My highers from fifth year) and picked up another subject that I did Nat 5 in fourth year which was Business. All of them at Higher level. And honestly, I feel you. I was actually thinking to do medicine over pharmacy until I failed my fifth years exam and considered pharmacy around September when UCAS applications were just open.

Same here!! I was

Hey, I'm glad to know there's someone else who's in the same position as me!

Where are you moving from if you don't mind me asking?

I’m moving from Dundee :smile:

That’s good, good luck with your results! I guess I kinda got the easy way out not having to do exams lmao

Quick Reply

Latest