The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
as often as you need to I should think
Reply 2
red665
Hiya girlies, just wanted some advice about waxing... how long after shaving your legs should you leave it before you wax?

Whenever there's any hair to be waxed off.
Reply 3
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Reply 4
red665
Hiya girlies, just wanted some advice about waxing... how long after shaving your legs should you leave it before you wax?

to get the best affect from waxing leave your hair to grow about 1cm in length, sounds gross but is the most effective
Reply 5
~*glitter*~
to get the best affect from waxing leave your hair to grow about 1cm in length, sounds gross but is the most effective

?!?!

i doubt the hair on my legs is that long and im a 20yr old bloke whos never shaved anywhere south of my chin.
Reply 6
be sure to use a tape measure to check that each hair IS 1cm, not 1.1 or 0.9cm
Reply 7
technik
?!?!

i doubt the hair on my legs is that long and im a 20yr old bloke whos never shaved anywhere south of my chin.

a centimetre is not that long
Reply 8
alkaeda

shut up dickhead
red665

are you sure it's a good idea to be waxing in winter?:tongue: It'll be a bit painful! The best thing to do is exfoiliate because you're skin gets very dry, especially at this time of year.
~*glitter*~

It is for leg hair!!!
Reply 11
ThePants999
It is for leg hair!!!

no it aint :tongue:
1cm is! you should wax when the hair length is about 3mm. just so its long enough to stick to the wax and come off cleanly.
Look, if you've always been shaving then it'll probably hurt like hell when you wax, best thing is to exfoliate with sugar before and use those really hot waxes not the roll-on type

Reason I ask is cause I'm doing a lifeguarding course soon so I'll be in the pool everyday and can't be arsed to shave my legs that often lol

Danke for the advice :smile:
~*glitter*~

bloody is if its on yer legs (an yer a girl)!
afireinside©
bloody is if its on yer legs (an yer a girl)!

Ahh if men only new what we look like ungroomed :rolleyes:

Just kidding, 1cm does seem kinda long...
alkaeda

LOL :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Natalie Lane
Ahh if men only new what we look like ungroomed :rolleyes:

Just kidding, 1cm does seem kinda long...

It's about "<->" long :eek:
Reply 19
the longer the hair on your legs is before you wax it the better the results will be. but yes exfoliate first. learned that one the hard way, ouch.

Latest

Trending

Trending