The Student Room Group

Girlfriend saying what I want to hear?

I think my girlfriend is telling me what I want to hear but want other’s opinion. So she’s been invited out on a girly night out this Sunday, she haven’t had one for over a year, we have been in a relationship nearly 2 years and getting married next year for a bit of background, she been telling me she does not want Togo out at night clubbing but rather a day drink and food, but her friend has told, that acutely she was the one who suggested night drinks and a dance not what my gf has told me. Very confused why she’s saying I do t want Togo out at night clubbing rather a day meal and drink but to her friends she’s come up with the idea of a full night out for girly night, confused what todo or to say, today she said I may call Sunday off all together as feel bad leaving you out and that she does not know how to feel going out without me even though it’s only once she seems insecure and worried about it, but yet to her friend has played a total other game, who do I believe, she does not know I know what’s she’s said to her friend I just found out that she planned the evening out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending