The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry University Scarborough

Hi,
i am thinking of applying into coventry university scarborough. what do you guys think about the school and yorkshire coast ?
Thank you.
Original post by gajeeh
Hi,
i am thinking of applying into coventry university scarborough. what do you guys think about the school and yorkshire coast ?
Thank you.

Hey :hi:
I've put your thread into coventry university for you :smile:
I hope this will get you a few more responses :bump:
remember - it is not what other people think but of whether or not you think you will enjoy your time there for the duration of your course.
Best of luck,
Cheese
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by gajeeh
Hi,
Thank you.

Hey there :smile:

It's great to hear you're interested in the Scarborough Campus!

I am a current student at the Coventry Campus, however, if you head over to https://www.coventry.ac.uk/cus/events-calendar-cus/open-day/ you can use their live chat function to find out more about the Campus and courses!

I hope this helps and if you have any further questions then please let us know :smile:

Best wishes,

Megan
Student Ambassador at Coventry University
Reply 3
Hi Megan, I will do that right away.Thank you for your time
Original post by gajeeh
Hi,
Thank you.

Hi there!

My name’s Mel and I’m a current student at CU Scarborough. I have just finished my first year of the Primary Education and Teaching Studies degree and I’ve also done an Access to HE course there too. I’m originally from Hull and moved up to Scarborough two years ago to the attend the university.

I really enjoy it there. The class sizes are smaller so there is more support and the actual town is very nice too. There’s plenty to do and the coast is of course beautiful.

Do you have any specific questions about the university as I’m happy to help?

Thanks,
Mel - Student Ambassador (CU Scarborough)
(edited 3 years ago)
I love Scarborough! Proper English seaside town :-D
CU building is so nice as well.
Original post by Jasmine Bowling
I love Scarborough! Proper English seaside town :-D
CU building is so nice as well.

Hi @Jasmine Bowling

The CU building is definitely one of the main things that drew me to the university! It’s so modern and everything you could possibly need is in one campus building!

Quick Reply

Latest