Maths-6
Eng Lit-6
Eng Lang-5
Science-7/7
Geography-8
History-6
RE-9
Sociology-6

I'm intending on resitting maths, eng lit and eng lang so that my grades are 988887766. I have been accepted into my sixth form (Bio, Chem, Geo) but i want to study medicine which I know is a competitive course so i need to get better grades but will it hinder my progress in my
A-levels.

Any advice on how to improve my grades and revise more efficiently is also appreciated
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Red_Revolver
On GCSE results day I received the grades:

Maths-6
Eng Lit-6
Eng Lang-5
Science-7/7
Geography-8
History-6
RE-9
Sociology-6

I'm intending on resitting maths, eng lit and eng lang so that my grades are 988887766. I have been accepted into my sixth form (Bio, Chem, Geo) but i want to study medicine which I know is a competitive course so i need to get better grades but will it hinder my progress in my
A-levels.

Any advice on how to improve my grades and revise more efficiently is also appreciated

Tbh it doesn’t matter about GCSE, mostly about A-levels tbh, I flopped my GCSE too but I’m still planning on doing medicine
Original post by Red_Revolver
On GCSE results day I received the grades:

Maths-6
Eng Lit-6
Eng Lang-5
Science-7/7
Geography-8
History-6
RE-9
Sociology-6

A-levels.

I only got a 7, after getting 9’s all year, that hurttttt, for GCSE if you’re resitting I’d suggest don’t be like me and think you’re a God at maths, do every past paper you can find
(edited 3 years ago)
If you get an excellent UCAT score, a good personal statement, and your interview skills are excellent alongside with your A levels grades you can do medicine, GCSE just show previous academics, it depends on what university you apply to

Quick Reply

Latest