The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Nerves

I'm going to be studying at Lincoln this year as it was the closest to home which is Manchester. Just nervous on what it's like as a city and what the people are like especially as someone who's British Asian and sort of grown up and around Asians.
Reply 1
Confused about how Lincoln is the closest to Manchester when I can think of a lot of universities closer to Manchester?
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Well Manchester didn't accept me due to the fact that I got B's in my gcses and not A's. The course that I am doing is Pharmacy where the competition is high especially at places like Manchester. And Manchester met doesn't do pharmacy. I also chose uni that didn't have high requirements as I didn't feel confident that id do well in sixth form. Moreover, as I did btec a lot of unis didn't even accept that. In the end I was left with east Anglia, reading, and Lincoln.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Hiii, how is pharmacy at Lincoln? I’ve applied and going to have my interview next week, I’m so nervoussss!

Original post by Demmandere
I'm going to be studying at Lincoln this year as it was the closest to home which is Manchester. Just nervous on what it's like as a city and what the people are like especially as someone who's British Asian and sort of grown up and around Asians.

Quick Reply

Latest