The Student Room Group

I cant remember anything for my medical exam tomorrow: really upset

ive been studying day in day out the past 8 weeks, and recently had my first exam which didn't go so well. my second exam is coming up and ever since I resumed studying for this exam since my last one, it feels like I've forgotten absolutely everything - even though this is material that I've constantly been refreshing myself through anki over and over. what the heck am i supposed to do.
Original post by starrystudy
ive been studying day in day out the past 8 weeks, and recently had my first exam which didn't go so well. my second exam is coming up and ever since I resumed studying for this exam since my last one, it feels like I've forgotten absolutely everything - even though this is material that I've constantly been refreshing myself through anki over and over. what the heck am i supposed to do.

Personally I think it’s just nerves which have been heightened bc u don’t believe u did so well in the first exam. Take a moment to breathe and relax for a second. Try to stop panicking and hopefully once ur calm everything will be okay. It may not be the best advice but I think this will help.
Reply 2
If you’ve worked consistently then this is just your nerves cutting in.
I think that it’s time to take a break and relax a bit. Fatigue combined with stress can have this kind of effect.

Quick Reply

Latest