The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Environmental Science at Liverpool

I've been thinking about putting Liverpool on my UCAS form for Environmental Science but I'm not sure if I could get the grades they're asking for. I'm doing a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Applied Science and they ask for D*DD. I think its more likely that I'll get DDD. Should I chance it anyway or would I be better looking for something else? Thanks.
Hi there,
Many thanks for your enquiry and for considering the University of Liverpool for your future studies.

We would still consider your application if, on results day, you achieved slightly lower grades than those outlined in your offer. Please note, however, that we cannot guarantee that your offer will be confirmed as your application as a whole will be taken into consideration before a decision is made.

Whether or not an offer of a place is made will be at the discretion of the Director of Study and while your previous and predicted academic achievement has a very significant part to play, the admissions team will assess all of the information contained within your UCAS form when making a decision including your academic reference and personal statement.

Hope this helps.

Jenna
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by con2021
I've been thinking about putting Liverpool on my UCAS form for Environmental Science but I'm not sure if I could get the grades they're asking for. I'm doing a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Applied Science and they ask for D*DD. I think its more likely that I'll get DDD. Should I chance it anyway or would I be better looking for something else? Thanks.

Hi there con2021,

Glad you hear you were considering University of Liverpool, did you end up applying for Environmental Sciences? I studied this at undergrad and had a great experience here.

If you have any questions then ask away below :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending