The Student Room Group

Tsa 2021 entry exam

how did everyone find the TSA this year? it was so weird having to do it all online, especially section 2 hahaha
Reply 1
Original post by maria_b04
how did everyone find the TSA this year? it was so weird having to do it all online, especially section 2 hahaha

I'm not sure how I feel about it tbh, was definitely not the easiest paper I've ever done, and i definitely think I didn't do myself justice with the paper but all in all could have been worse. how did you find it?
Reply 2
Original post by saahi.a
I'm not sure how I feel about it tbh, was definitely not the easiest paper I've ever done, and i definitely think I didn't do myself justice with the paper but all in all could have been worse. how did you find it?

Yep completely get you! Wasn't the best, I definitely could have performed better, but it could have been worse. What course/college are you applying for?
Reply 3
Yep completely get you! Wasn't the best, I definitely could have performed better, but it could have been worse. What course/college are you applying for?

I've applied for economics and management at exeter college wbu?
Reply 4
Original post by saahi.a
I've applied for economics and management at exeter college wbu?

I've applied for PPE at Oriel College, at this rate its not very likely to occur hahaha
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
don't be so hard on yourself! I'm sure it was not as bad as you think, especially since most people I know have found it harder than usual- although I know what you mean bc I'm the same and i feel like I didn't do good enough to get an interview rip. What scores where you getting during practice papers/what do you think you got in that exam?
Reply 6
I found section 1 was okay, not good but not too bad. But section 2 went very badly for me
Reply 7
Original post by saahi.a
don't be so hard on yourself! I'm sure it was not as bad as you think, especially since most people I know have found it harder than usual- although I know what you mean bc I'm the same and i feel like I didn't do good enough to get an interview rip. What scores where you getting during practice papers/what do you think you got in that exam?

aww you're too kind! during practice it was high 60's and a few 70's (not that great I know). But after that exam I know it was nowhere near that RIP.
Reply 8
Original post by ap1828
I found section 1 was okay, not good but not too bad. But section 2 went very badly for me

Yh i feel you, it just wasn't the best.
Reply 9
Original post by ap1828

Why? What happened?
Reply 10
Did anyone else find it annoying that there wasn’t an obvious economicsy question in section 2 like in all of the other past papers :/
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by ap1828

don't worry - I thought the timer stopped in between sections so went to the toilet to help with nerves. ended up missing three minutes of section 2 because of this. which prompt did you pick?
Reply 12
Original post by kobla
Did anyone else find it annoying that there wasn’t an obvious economicsy question in section 2 like in all of the other past papers :/

yep :frown:
Reply 13
anyone heard anything back from their colleges?
Reply 14
anyone heard anything back from their colleges?

no, I wish! I've been sat on the edge of my seat for about two days, and on the big spreadsheet lots of responses have come in from my college and course- which has worried me a little because I've heard nothing. What about you?
Reply 15
Original post by saahi.a
no, I wish! I've been sat on the edge of my seat for about two days, and on the big spreadsheet lots of responses have come in from my college and course- which has worried me a little because I've heard nothing. What about you?

me neither!! so nerve-racking, I don't want to lose hope but it is making me really anxious ahhhh
(edited 3 years ago)
It was fine, didn't feel like the best I'd ever done but who's to say? Mildly messed up timing (q. 25 was not fun) and my essay felt lacklustre even to me but there's no evidence to suggest that I haven't got everything right, the ones I didn't get I guessed right and on any mistakes I misclicked onto the right answer, so I may as well carry on as if that had happened and wait for the interviews to roll in lol. In all seriousness, well done to everyone, and good luck going forwards!
I've applied for PPE too!!! Mine was an open application so I was assigned Teddy's hall. Idk I can't really be sure...you couldn't have prepared for it. You only could've practised. You probably didn't do as bad as you might think:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending