The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Ucl esps

Hi, I am thinking about applying for ESPS at UCL. I saw on UCL website that TSA is compulsory. Does anyone know how that would work?

Thanks a lot
Original post by SarahhhZhou
Hi, I am thinking about applying for ESPS at UCL. I saw on UCL website that TSA is compulsory. Does anyone know how that would work?

Thanks a lot

hey! im an incoming isps student which is under the esps program :smile: the tsa is only compulsory if they require for you to do it. some students get offers where they don't need to take the tsa but others do have to take it (maybe to confirm suitability for the program). for me, the tsa material was pretty challenging but the practice exams were quite helpful. i would definitely say to go for the program as its great!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by braincell08
hey! im an incoming isps student which is under the esps program :smile: the tsa is only compulsory if they require for you to do it. some students get offers where they don't need to take the tsa but others do have to take it (maybe to confirm suitability for the program). for me, the tsa material was pretty challenging but the practice exams were quite helpful. i would definitely say to go for the program as its great!

Thank you very much. I will definitely go for it!
Bit late to this but pretty much yeah. As some one else said, some don't need to and get offers without but it's quite rare - I believe its like 80-90% have to take it so don't worry if you do. It's super chill and at least when I did it it was online. Definitely don't let it put you off. Best of luck with your applications!
Original post by SarahhhZhou

Thanks a lot
Reply 4
Original post by leahrilou
Bit late to this but pretty much yeah. As some one else said, some don't need to and get offers without but it's quite rare - I believe its like 80-90% have to take it so don't worry if you do. It's super chill and at least when I did it it was online. Definitely don't let it put you off. Best of luck with your applications!

hi!! how long did it take for you to get the results?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending