The Student Room Group

disney princess

my mum just bought me the disney princess bedset! I am so excited lol, yes I know, I really am 5 years old..
Iwas just wondering if you could be one of the disney princesses or any of the other characters who would you be? or who do you think you are most like?

I'm thinking princess aurora (sleeping beauty) cos she has long blonde hair like me and does a lot of sleeping :smile: also her dress is pink.
this is cool!
Reply 2
PublicSchoolAnn
this is cool!

wooooo glad you agree! so there is no princess you want to be?
Reply 3
My little sister has that bed set. :biggrin:

I would be Princess Jasmine. :smile: Dunno why i just like her the best and i have dark hair and eyes like her. The rest of the Disney princesses all have blonde hair and blue eyes.
dreamer86
wooooo glad you agree! so there is no princess you want to be?

no.i would be the wicked witch.
Reply 5
need_money
My little sister has that bed set. :biggrin:

I would be Princess Jasmine. :smile: Dunno why i just like her the best and i have dark hair and eyes like her. The rest of the Disney princesses all have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Belle has brown hair. I think her and jasmine are the prettiest. How old is your sister? actually don't tell me :redface:

I think I might get to 200 posts on this thread - but i have a funny feeling it is going to get deleted..
Reply 6

Cool :smile:
seems I am princess Jasmine

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.
Reply 7
Aw! I love the Disney princesses!

I think I'd be Belle. She's cool. (Plus, her dad's name is similar to MY dad's name!) :p:
london_bum
Aw! I love the Disney princesses!

I think I'd be Belle. She's cool. (Plus, her dad's name is similar to MY dad's name!) :p:

im thinking belle... her costume was the niceset when we tried them on once in the disney store, so what if they stopped at the knee? they fitted!

and i know shes not a princess as such but hey they kinda are, tinkerbell! i want to be tinkerbell!
Reply 9
just a little update... i just put the covers on my bed they look so cool!
I like Belle...love the musical to (know the musical inside out haha). Everyone other disney princess quiz says i'm Belle...except for this one who says I'm Pocahontas.

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.

not bad. :rolleyes:
btw...my friend in the states is being Belle in her regional musical of Beauty and the Beast. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending