The Student Room Group

Places you always want to go back to

Hi,

I thought it would be great to see some of your favourite travel destinations! I am looking for some inspiration.
Hi! Absolutely, for some travel inspo, consider the stunning landscapes of the Lake District, the cultural delights of Bath, or the quaint villages of the Cotswolds.
The Switzerland:
Zürich

I at least to plan the return in that city for this year.

Germany:
Trier
Cologne
Munich

Trier is the oldest known German city with nices places and museums from Ancient Rome. Worth to visit.
(edited 1 month ago)
One place I always want to go back to is Dubai's mesmerizing desert, especially for the once-in-a-lifetime chance to ride a dune buggy on a desert tour. The Dubai Desert Safari is the best journey I've ever been on, and riding a dune buggy there for the first time was nothing less than thrilling. The feeling of driving through sand dunes in a strong vehicle, with the wind in my hair and a huge field of golden dunes in front of me, will always be etched in my mind. Dubai's desert tour is a place I always want to go back to because it was so exciting to climb the dunes and enjoy the stunning beauty of the desert.
Original post by ewak
Hi,

I thought it would be great to see some of your favourite travel destinations! I am looking for some inspiration.

Castaway cay
Original post by Emma:-)
Castaway cay

Is that not the Island where a Disney cruiser heaves the anchor? it is pretty known to me.
Original post by Kallisto
Is that not the Island where a Disney cruiser heaves the anchor? it is pretty known to me.

Yeah it is
Original post by Emma:-)
Yeah it is

And have you been on that cruiser too? or aren't you keen on Disney?
Original post by Kallisto
And have you been on that cruiser too? or aren't you keen on Disney?

Yeah, I've been on the Disney dream. That's when I went to castaway cay
Reply 9
Thailand... so many islands to see 😀
Original post by ewak
Hi,

Paris!

Quick Reply

Latest