The Student Room Group

GESDAP 2021 degree apprenticeship

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It was a maximum of 1000 words... I wouldn't worry too much if you didn't reach it.
has anyone heard back?
Reply 22
Original post by Mm032019
has anyone heard back?

Not yet.
Reply 23
We should be hearing back this week. So nervous!
Whatever happens, its a really competitive scheme to get onto. Here are the stats for the last couple of years!
Original post by El_Gato_G
Whatever happens, its a really competitive scheme to get onto. Here are the stats for the last couple of years!

Wow yes it is so competitive so I won't be too disheartened if I don't get into the AC because even that is hard to get into
Reply 26
Original post by El_Gato_G

Wow! Thanks for sharing.
Just got the email saying I didn't get through. I'm a little surprised as I scored high on the tests and made a detailed ps
Reply 28
Just got the email saying I didn't get through. I'm a little surprised as I scored high on the tests and made a detailed ps

I also just got an email saying I didn't get through. What did you score on the tests? I scored 90% on judgement, 99% on numerical and 88% on verbal.

Good luck to anyone who got an interview.
Original post by anele1
I also just got an email saying I didn't get through. What did you score on the tests? I scored 90% on judgement, 99% on numerical and 88% on verbal.

I got 99% on numerical, 90% on judgement and 89% on verbal, practically the same!

Good luck to everyone who got through!
Reply 30
I got 99% on numerical, 90% on judgement and 89% on verbal, practically the same!

Good luck to everyone who got through!

Oh haha! I guess everything happens for a reason.
I just got an interview email this morning
My scores were 96% numerical, 88% judgement and 59% verbal.
good luck to everyone
Original post by anele1

I’ve got an interview and I did terrible in my judgement and verbal, both 46 % and 97% on numerical

I really can’t believe I got an interview, my personal statement was rushed and looking at feed back I did terrible.

How did other people do on the application feedback
I got:
So I’m really confused at why I got an interview.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by Vegetable_souped
I’ve got an interview and I did terrible in my judgement and verbal, both 46 % and 97% on numerical

I really can’t believe I got an interview, my personal statement was rushed and looking at feed back I did terrible.

How did other people do on the application feedback
I got:
So I’m really confused at why I got an interview.

Well done! Good luck with the interview.

For my application feedback I got:

Which is probably why I wasn't interviewed.
Are you sure you want to do this apprenticeship?
Before I got an interview I was quite set on just going to uni but this seems hard to pass up, I will do terrible at interviews because I will have a nervous breakdown, so previously I thought I’d withdraw before I got to this stage but now I’m debating just doing the interview.
Is anyone else in this same boat?
Where can you access the feedback?
Original post by Vegetable_souped
Are you sure you want to do this apprenticeship?
Before I got an interview I was quite set on just going to uni but this seems hard to pass up, I will do terrible at interviews because I will have a nervous breakdown, so previously I thought I’d withdraw before I got to this stage but now I’m debating just doing the interview.
Is anyone else in this same boat?

This assessment centre is pretty similar to the Civil Service Fast Stream. I wouldn't waste this opportunity - it's ideal practice for future applications, whether in the private or public sector. The experience of doing an actual interview can't be matched, so I'd say do your best and don't worry so much about the outcome.
I didn't get an interview unfortunately. I scored top 1% for numerical, 13% for verbal and 38% for judgement.
Here are my scores which i was a bit disappointed with.
Communicating and Influencing
Score: 3
Making Effective Decisions
Score:*3
Delivering at Pace
Score:*2

If anyone who got higher scores, , would share their personal statement with me that would be much appreciated. Best of luck to everyone with interviews
Well done to everyone who got an interview and good luck!
I didn't get in. I still really don't want to go to uni tho so I'm trying to find other apprenticeships to apply to. If anyone knows of any please let me know. It would be much appreciated :smile:
rejected unfortunately ):, the standards must have been really high this year as i thought i did quite well on the tests

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending