The Student Room Group

PAG12 Physics ALevel

Hi, I’m currently writing up my physics PAG and I can’t think of an idea for an extra paragraph. My topic is whether or not black holes present greater opportunities or threats. I’ve written about: how black holes are formed, opportunities, conditions needed for us to access these opportunities, threats, current research and I’ve written a conclusion. I have about half a page left to write and I just don’t know what else to put in. Any ideas would be appreciated
Original post by Tilz.03
Hi, I’m currently writing up my physics PAG and I can’t think of an idea for an extra paragraph. My topic is whether or not black holes present greater opportunities or threats. I’ve written about: how black holes are formed, opportunities, conditions needed for us to access these opportunities, threats, current research and I’ve written a conclusion. I have about half a page left to write and I just don’t know what else to put in. Any ideas would be appreciated

It sounds like you have it all covered so maybe just expand on one of your paragraphs, I read recently about the idea of tiny black holes that could lead to vacuum decay that some thought could have been made at the LHC. that might be interesting if you don't have it already in your threats section. Another option is to talk about where you think research might go next after talking bout current research.

Quick Reply

Latest