The Student Room Group

Line of duty - what do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Debs25
I think there will be another series to tie up all the loose ends. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking!

Hopefully there is haha!
Series 6 was a let-down.
Original post by kwame88
I also felt like it would have been a nice touch if Chloe and Hastings were in the pub at the end as well. Chloe basically did like all the work lol.

agree !
Original post by kwame88
I actually liked that it was Buckles. From a comedic point of view I couldn't stop laughing when Hastings, Kate and Steve were in the interrogation room, angry with themselves and then Buckles comes in lol. I could see what Jed was doing with Buckles being kind of based on Mr Johnson. He was "incompetent" but he managed to be the last man standing.

I also felt like it was unfortunately like real life... With AC12 basically having less power in the future.

In regards to "H" I don't think there's a H, maybe Dot's hand signal was meant to say 4.

There are a few loose ends though, what is Carmichael going to do with Hastings's confession, did Steve break it off with Steph, etc

I also felt like it would have been a nice touch if Chloe and Hastings were in the pub at the end as well. Chloe basically did like all the work lol.

The 'H' was for Hilton and the hand sign was for four people, as Kate realised at the end of the last series.
Original post by CatusStarbright
The 'H' was for Hilton and the hand sign was for four people, as Kate realised at the end of the last series.

Ahh I see!
Original post by CatusStarbright
He's actually been a recurring character throughout the series!

You're right haha. Totally forgot about his presence in S4 and almost S1... but I guess we were meant to do that!
So so disappointed with the ending. :frown:. Is there another series due?
Reply 67
Original post by Kutie Karen
So so disappointed with the ending. :frown:. Is there another series due?

Not heard anything in the press! Hope there is.

Quick Reply

Latest