The Student Room Group

ASAP Roommate needed for shared house in Southampton (so15)

I am due to move in but can no longer take up this tenancy on the 1st July. A female Solent university student is preferred to take over my position. The shared house has a shared kitchen and living room with 3 floors, 2 bedrooms on the second floor and 2 bedrooms on the third. The house is near Solent University and the Polygon. Urgent need for a tenant replacement and have pictures if people are interested.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Ellsbellz57
I am due to move in but can no longer take up this tenancy on the 1st July. A female Solent university student is preferred to take over my position. The shared house has a shared kitchen and living room with 3 floors, 2 bedrooms on the second floor and 2 bedrooms on the third. The house is near Solent University and the Polygon. Urgent need for a tenant replacement and have pictures if people are interested.

Hi @Ellsbellz57 if you’d like to promote the tenancy more, we have an “Exposed at Southampton Solent University” page on Facebook where you can post about rooms, accomodation, events and anything in between. I’ve put the link below for you to join. Good luck with it!

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. - Chloe :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1198794443517211/?ref=share
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending