The Student Room Group

Muslim student looking for accomodation in Cambridge

Hello!
I am a female Muslim student starting my PhD course at the University of Cambridge in September 2023. I am looking for a student accommodation (preferable an ensuite). My budget is around £700 pcm. If you have a room available, or know of a property that we can share please send a reply.
Reply 1
Original post by Afreen_H
Hello!
I am a female Muslim student starting my PhD course at the University of Cambridge in September 2023. I am looking for a student accommodation (preferable an ensuite). My budget is around £700 pcm. If you have a room available, or know of a property that we can share please send a reply.

Hi Afreen, have you found a room?
Reply 2
Hello!

I am looking for a third person to share our house with it's two of us already who are both muslim too.
Reply 3
[QUOTE="SKf04;98776601"]I am looking for a third person to share our house with it's two of us already who are both muslim too.[/QUOTE
Hello🌸 could you please tell me if the room is still available. I am a Muslim student looking for accommodation. Please let me know.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 4
Hello!

I have a single studio near East ham underground station.this. is for £700/month if you interested contact me
Original post by SKf04
I am looking for a third person to share our house with it's two of us already who are both muslim too.
As Salaam Alaikum, I was wondering if you found a third person 🤔 if not please let me know with more details 😊 thank you
Hello!

Hi there! You can check out some social groups on social media platforms where people are looking for roommates to split the rent with, or even better, check out websites that are built for student accommodations, like Casita. The website is user-friendly, and it has everything you need; you can easily find en-suite accommodation like you prefer and much more! Just set your budget in the search filter and the type of accommodation you want, and surf through the endless choices you’ll find. You can also find an all-girls accommodation option if you want. If you have any difficulties while booking the property, just contact our 24/7 help team, and they’ll easily walk you through everything. Good luck with your PhD!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending