The Student Room Group

NHS GMTS 2022 NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme 2022

Scroll to see replies

Just received a phone call from Midlands, offering me a placer near home. For finance which I have verbally accepted.
Thank you so much to everyone who posted here it has been very helpful.
Any questions or help, I’ll be here!
Original post by libbywood2000xoo
Have you applied for HR

Policy and Strategy
Original post by Grad_20
Just received a phone call from Midlands, offering me a placer near home. For finance which I have verbally accepted.

Congrats! There's me back to being nervous for a Midlands call 😅
Original post by Grad_20

Well done! Seems to be a common theme that they’re placing people near where they live.
Original post by LordStark
Policy and Strategy

Oh nice! I literally haven’t seen anyone else on this thread that’s for HR in London😅
I just got offered general management in the midlands (birmingham and solihull mental health trust) !! Still waiting on other offers but think I'm going to accept:smile:
Just got a call that HR from north east is fully filled and is given a choice of transferring to general management.
Just got a call for both first choices - HR in Midlands :u:
Anyone still waiting on outcome of VAC?
I just got a verbal offer for General Management Midlands (both first choices) near where I live! So pleased! 😁
Original post by lymeow2
Just got a call that HR from north east is fully filled and is given a choice of transferring to general management.

Oh great - doesn’t sound good - I’m still waiting on a call from NE and Yorks for Gen Man and they’re giving away the places to HR 🤦🏼*♀️🤣
Anyone still waiting for a call or just me?! 😬
Hey, anybody got an offer for health analysis in London?
Original post by OlChGe
Anyone still waiting for a call or just me?! 😬

Right with ya 😭😂 What was your first choice stream and location??
Still waiting for a call, for southwest
Original post by Primde
Hey, anybody got an offer for health analysis in London?

Yes I have
not just you! anxiety is mounting. Wish it was a smaller window in which they get back to you! or at least a general email from the regional teams specifying the process, tomeline etc
Original post by browngirlinldn
Right with ya 😭😂 What was your first choice stream and location??

NE and Yorks for General Management. What were your choices? Sat here willing my phone to ring!! 😩
Original post by Jac10p
not just you! anxiety is mounting. Wish it was a smaller window in which they get back to you! or at least a general email from the regional teams specifying the process, tomeline etc

Anxiety mounting here too! 😩 Wish they’d have been able to give a timescale!
Had a call in the morning for Finance (first choice) in the midlands (first choice), I got to say I’m over the moon and at the same time want everyone here to also get a call ASAP, I’ll be here to help if anyone needs it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending