The Student Room Group

TSA

Apart from past papers, how is anyone else prepping for TSA?
Reply 1
Not prepping myself, but I tutor it - practice papers really are the best way, but I’d also recommend looking through the question guide written by Cambridge Assessment as identifying what type of question you’re looking at helps during the test. BMAT section 1 is very similar to TSA so if you’re limited on TSA past papers look at BMAT too.
Original post by eeeli
Not prepping myself, but I tutor it - practice papers really are the best way, but I’d also recommend looking through the question guide written by Cambridge Assessment as identifying what type of question you’re looking at helps during the test. BMAT section 1 is very similar to TSA so if you’re limited on TSA past papers look at BMAT too.

Do you still have availability for tutoring? I’m getting good scores but it would be great to have one session with someone to talk through some things! Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by azby1098
Do you still have availability for tutoring? I’m getting good scores but it would be great to have one session with someone to talk through some things! Thanks

Don’t think I can advertise my services on TSR I’m afraid, but if you google TSA tutoring there’s lots of agencies out there who you could enquire with about having a one off session with. Also if you’re state educated and meet certain other criteria it’s not too late to sign up for Zero Gravity mentoring, which is free, and your mentor will probably be able to help with TSA.
I’m studying for both sections of the TSA! For me practice papers are currently helping me to identify my weaknesses and planning essays I’ve heard helps with time management for section 2! I’m still trying to figure out the best way to approach the TSA questions :O I hope it’s been going well for you!!
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
is anyone using Ninja?
Original post by NB.28
is anyone using Ninja?

I ended up using it from seeing your comment and it’s pretty helpful! I’m just unsure with how they got certain answers because I usually end up always choosing between two options and guessing the wrong one :O
Reply 7
Can you click the answers on the practise bit and you get a correction or not because that is not working for me??
Original post by alec333
Apart from past papers, how is anyone else prepping for TSA?

Free workshop series https://bit.ly/3zy5Det

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending