The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Offers from Manchester 2022 Entry

Hi I applied to manchester with early application and I still haven't received an offer? or any lol
just wondering if anyone received an offer from them yet just in case this is a bad sign haha
thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I applied to manchester with early application and I still haven't received an offer? or any lol
just wondering if anyone received an offer from them yet just in case this is a bad sign haha
thanks

same!! i applied in early october and i’ve heard back nothing. Maybe it’s particular courses or departments that are late? what did you apply for
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by fersjsjk776
same!! i applied in early october and i’ve heard back nothing. Maybe it’s particular courses or departments that are late? what did you apply for

neuroscience, u?
thanks

ye got mine this morning. although only got it on UCAS track, no emails from manchester at all, not even the email that they received my application which most unis give.
Got an interview offer for Maths last night, although track says that there are no proper interviews this year so it's just a virtual open day.
I didn't have any correspondence with them beforehand (no acknowledgement, no MyManchester login details) so don't panic!
Original post by Indililam1
Got an interview offer for Maths last night, although track says that there are no proper interviews this year so it's just a virtual open day.
I didn't have any correspondence with them beforehand (no acknowledgement, no MyManchester login details) so don't panic!

congrats! may I know what your stats are?
congrats! may I know what your stats are?

Thank you! :smile:
GCSEs: 5A*, 2A, 5B (not great but my school’s average was 5.4 and mine was 7.2 so I think they'll consider the context)
A-Levels: A*A*A*A* + A in AS.
I also have things like the UKMT SMC, grade 8 in violin, etc, but I don't know if Manchester consider that.
Original post by Indililam1
Thank you! :smile:
GCSEs: 5A*, 2A, 5B (not great but my school’s average was 5.4 and mine was 7.2 so I think they'll consider the context)
A-Levels: A*A*A*A* + A in AS.
I also have things like the UKMT SMC, grade 8 in violin, etc, but I don't know if Manchester consider that.

woah those are some really good stats, very well deserved : )
Hey, it’s probably just bc it’s a really competitive course. I applied for History and Spanish at UoM and got an offer three days after sending off my application. You’ll probably get yours really soon, good luck to you :smile:
thanks

I applied for Law in the middle of December and got an offer back within a couple of days, but I guess it’s a different experience for everyone. Hopefully you’ll hear good news soon
neuroscience, u?

I applied for Neuroscience as well! But in mid January so not nearly as early as you. Haven't heard anything from them yet though. Did you happen to hear something from them in the meantime?
Original post by linecaromia
I applied for Neuroscience as well! But in mid January so not nearly as early as you. Haven't heard anything from them yet though. Did you happen to hear something from them in the meantime?

hey nothing yet haha, got offers from everywhere else tho. apparently they should be all done by the end of march
I applied for Neuroscience as well! But only mid January. Still haven't heard anything from them yet though. Have you hear anything from them yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending