The Student Room Group

Do I need to prove my grades with unconditional offers?

I recieved an unconditional offer for manchester metropolitian university, film & media studies foundation course, sep 2024. Bare in mind I've not been in education since 2022.

As its unconditional, do I need to prove my grades to the Uni? Or does UCAS supply them with my grades?

I've been given this offer without sending them any proof. Just wanted to know how it works? Because what if I lied on my application? (I didn't, but like I say just wanted to know how it works)
Original post by sophieholden
I recieved an unconditional offer for manchester metropolitian university, film & media studies foundation course, sep 2024. Bare in mind I've not been in education since 2022.

As its unconditional, do I need to prove my grades to the Uni? Or does UCAS supply them with my grades?

I've been given this offer without sending them any proof. Just wanted to know how it works? Because what if I lied on my application? (I didn't, but like I say just wanted to know how it works)

Hi @sophieholden
Congratulations on your offer! We receive confirmation of your grades from your college 🙂
Hope this helps!
Chloe
Reply 2
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
Hi @sophieholden
Congratulations on your offer! We receive confirmation of your grades from your college 🙂
Hope this helps!
Chloe

Hiya Chloe,

Thank you for that! I'm assuming they get confirmation before they send any offers out?

I'm just wanting to understand it 100% as on my application, there's one qualification that shows as "certifiacte recieved 01/08/2021" - where it should say 2022.
I phoned up the University yesterday, and he said he could see this particular grade as 2022. I've been panicking about whether or not this would invalidate my offer, but if you recieve confimation from the colleges then I'm thinking my unconditional offer will still be vaild?
Original post by sophieholden
Hiya Chloe,

Thank you for that! I'm assuming they get confirmation before they send any offers out?

I'm just wanting to understand it 100% as on my application, there's one qualification that shows as "certifiacte recieved 01/08/2021" - where it should say 2022.
I phoned up the University yesterday, and he said he could see this particular grade as 2022. I've been panicking about whether or not this would invalidate my offer, but if you recieve confimation from the colleges then I'm thinking my unconditional offer will still be vaild?

No problem! Yes we get all the information we need from your college before we issue an offer, especially because mistakes in applications can happen and it helps us make accurate decisions 🙂 Your offer will still be valid, don't worry about it 😀 - Chloe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending