The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

MA Fashion Communication Fashion Image CSM

Hi I'm looking at the MA Fashion Communication Fashion Image course at CSM as one of my MA options.

I have a first in Photography. I did my BA as a mature student and I feel like I'm now ready to return to education to take the next step in my creative career.

Does anyone have tips or advice on making a good application? Are there any statistics on the success rates for this course? I haven't found any info so far.

What was the interview like?

Anyone on this course who has completed it, any thoughts or advice to share? Good or bad is completely appreciated. How many people are on the course?

I'd be moving to London to do this course (if I was accepted) so I'm trying to really thorough in my research. As I'm in my forties with commitments, it's a big life change step so I want/need to try and be as informed as possible.

Thanks in advance.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by clementine77
Hi I'm looking at the MA Fashion Communication Fashion Image course at CSM as one of my MA options.

I have a first in Photography. I did my BA as a mature student and I feel like I'm now ready to return to education to take the next step in my creative career.

Does anyone have tips or advice on making a good application? Are there any statistics on the success rates for this course? I haven't found any info so far.

What was the interview like?

Anyone on this course who has completed it, any thoughts or advice to share? Good or bad is completely appreciated. How many people are on the course?

I'd be moving to London to do this course (if I was accepted) so I'm trying to really thorough in my research. As I'm in my forties with commitments, it's a big life change step so I want/need to try and be as informed as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @clementine77,

Not sure I'll be able to help answer all your questions but wanted to point you in the direction of a few things you could have a look at which might help you with your decision process, sorry if you're already aware of all these.

Firstly I recommend you check out the Instagram for the MA Fashion Communication Course where you can find information about what current students and alumni are up to. There is also a 1Grabary article showcasing some of last years graduates here. It's a few years old now but there is also a video on the Fashion Image pathway of MA Fashion Communication you can watch here.

Good luck with your decision making.

All the best,

Tegan :smile:
UAL Student Rep
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hello,
I am looking to apply for the MA FASHION COMMUNICATION : FASHION IMAGE course at CSM, UAL 2025 intake. I am a Fashion stylist and was hoping to get some insights about the course particularly for Fashion styling. Does the course incorporate Styling along with photography and other aspects? and is it suitable for someone who wants to step up as a stylist in the industry. What does the course curriculum look like and is it a good course to do for aspiring stylists?
Do I have to show experience and projects that are not related to styling in the portfolio? Awaiting a response!

Thankyou in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending