The Student Room Group

iDEA Automation badge (maker section)

I have spent hours upon hours on the 5 life hacks of the last part of the automation badge in iDEA and have absolutely no clue on how to do any of them apart from the pizza one, please help me.
Reply 1
Do you know the reply fro the last one?
Reply 2
location-when I leave school-sms-text parents and them to put my pizza on-occurred at-Instagram-when I post a new photo with a hashtag - #Amazing party!-set hashtag-printer-print photo-sms-when my phone gets an sms including the words 'lost phone' - phone - set ringtone volume to maximum-Instagram-when I post a photo with a hashtag- #AmazingParty!-facebook-create a link to Instagram photo post..

note: don't change any of the things with pictures on them: Swap around with the text, not the icons that have text under them.
Reply 3
Original post by HelloPlzHelpMe
I have spent hours upon hours on the 5 life hacks of the last part of the automation badge in iDEA and have absolutely no clue on how to do any of them apart from the pizza one, please help me.

location-when I leave school-sms-text parents and them to put my pizza on-occurred at-Instagram-when I post a new photo with a hashtag - #Amazing party!-set hashtag-printer-print photo-sms-when my phone gets an sms including the words 'lost phone' - phone - set ringtone volume to maximum-Instagram-when I post a photo with a hashtag- #AmazingParty!-facebook-create a link to Instagram photo post..
note: don't change any of the things with pictures on them: Swap around with the text, not the icons that have text under them.
Reply 4
Original post by HelloPlzHelpMe

This is the final answer:

The big answer: STEP BY STEP.

location-when I leave school-sms-text parents and them to put my pizza on-occurred at-Instagram-when I post a new photo with a hashtag - #Amazing party!-set hashtag-printer-print photo-sms-when my phone gets an sms including the words 'lost phone' - phone - set ringtone volume to maximum-Instagram-when I post a photo with a hashtag- #AmazingParty!-facebook-create a link to an Instagram photo post.

Quick Reply

Latest