The Student Room Group

Any consulting firms still accepting graduates?

Do you know of any other firms still accepting graduate applicants for September/October 2022 in London? It feels like I have applied to all the big consultancies, and have interviewed at three firms but no offers yet. I have looked at the top 100 management consulting firms lists and applied to those.

I would also be happy to answer any questions about my experience so far if I can help any other applicants.
Reply 1
Original post by julianmek
Do you know of any other firms still accepting graduate applicants for September/October 2022 in London? It feels like I have applied to all the big consultancies, and have interviewed at three firms but no offers yet. I have looked at the top 100 management consulting firms lists and applied to those.

I would also be happy to answer any questions about my experience so far if I can help any other applicants.

I'm also interested to know, I applied to FDM, but really regretting it after reading the glassdoor comments. How was your experience regarding the applications in your case?
Reply 2
Original post by mmartisr
I'm also interested to know, I applied to FDM, but really regretting it after reading the glassdoor comments. How was your experience regarding the applications in your case?

I've had similar experiences with jobs I've applied quickly to on Linkedin. They initially looked appealing but then they follow up and I look more into the glassdoor comments and change my mind. My applications have been okay. No luck with MBB or Big 4, but I've had a couple assessment days for mid-sized firms. I thought they went well, but of course no offers yet. I have a couple more interviews happening this month, so fingers crossed for those! It's getting later though in the year, so I've been applying to more finance and banking roles to expand my search.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending