The Student Room Group

UCL vs LSE vs Warwick

Hello to all. I have received offers from all 3 of the unis mentioned above. All of them are for studying Geography, and the Warwick course is Global Sustainable Development and Business Studies. So I was wondering which university would be the best to go to. I know it is a broad and difficult question so I will try to narrow it down:

I really care about future employment opportunities, and prestige is quite important to me. I also want to have a good university life.

If anyone could help, I would be very thankful
(edited 2 years ago)
Warwick - closest town is Coventry. Enough said.
LSE - 68% of its undergrads are overseas students, and 11% Chinese. This could impact on your 'student experience'.
UCL - similar to LSE but not as high.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
Warwick - closest town is Coventry. Enough said.
LSE - 68% of its undergrads are overseas students, and 11% Chinese. This could impact on your 'student experience'.
UCL - similar to LSE but not as high.

Thanks. Which one would you choose? Also, by saying that Warwick is in Coventry, are you trying to say that it is in a smaller town with not many places to go out?
Original post by Ogtay
Thanks. Which one would you choose? Also, by saying that Warwick is in Coventry, are you trying to say that it is in a smaller town with not many places to go out?

Which one did you end up picking? I'm guessing that you firmed LSE and put UCL as your insurance.
Original post by Ogtay
Hello to all. I have received offers from all 3 of the unis mentioned above. All of them are for studying Geography, and the Warwick course is Global Sustainable Development and Business Studies. So I was wondering which university would be the best to go to. I know it is a broad and difficult question so I will try to narrow it down:

I really care about future employment opportunities, and prestige is quite important to me. I also want to have a good university life.

For employment opportunities:

LSE > UCL > Warwick

For prestige:

LSE > UCL >> Warwick

For good university life:

Warwick >> UCL > LSE
Original post by Ogtay

I’m going to apply for GSD at Warwick and maybe geography with economic history at LSE.

Can u show me ur personal statement please for some ideas??? xx

Also what predicted grades did u get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending