The Student Room Group

Handelsbanken large corporate internship

Has anyone applied to the Handelsbanken summer internship? I applied for transaction banking, economics, and wealth management - all at their London Head Office/large corporate clients, or at Holborn (wealth management) and was told over a month ago (soon 2 months!) that I was going to be put forward to one of their assessment centres in February/March. March is over!

I'm getting incredibly frustrated with them. In the two emails I've sent, they've merely said that they're still going ahead with ACs and that they would be in touch shortly. Like, what even is going on? It's so frustrating.
Reply 1
did u?
Original post by econhelp525
Has anyone applied to the Handelsbanken summer internship? I applied for transaction banking, economics, and wealth management - all at their London Head Office/large corporate clients, or at Holborn (wealth management) and was told over a month ago (soon 2 months!) that I was going to be put forward to one of their assessment centres in February/March. March is over!

I'm getting incredibly frustrated with them. In the two emails I've sent, they've merely said that they're still going ahead with ACs and that they would be in touch shortly. Like, what even is going on? It's so frustrating.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending