The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Accomodation

Whats good,
Im currently weighing up my options for uni accomodations, and have come gotten my choices down to three. I now need some help for the final decions.
My three are: Pittodrie street (student roost), Mealmarket Exchange (student roost) and Causeway View (Unite).
Any thoughts on which is better or which I should go for would be appreciated. Thank you.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by ThomasRose.03
Whats good,
Im currently weighing up my options for uni accomodations, and have come gotten my choices down to three. I now need some help for the final decions.
My three are: Pittodrie street (student roost), Mealmarket Exchange (student roost) and Causeway View (Unite).
Any thoughts on which is better or which I should go for would be appreciated. Thank you.

I recently went up to Aberdeen specifically to look at the accommodation (I live in Fife). I viewed Old Fire Station (Unite) and Pittodrie Street (Student Roost). I was staying in the Premier Inn next door to Mealmarket Exchange (Student Roost).

Mealmarket is very close to centre, only a few minutes walk. Both Old Fire Station and Pittodrie Street are located on King Street with loads of buses passing every few minutes - free bus travel for under 22s. There is a Morrisons across from Old Fire Station. There is a Tesco Express next to Pittodrie Street.

I loved both Old Fife Station and Pittodrie Street. Pittodrie Street had the ‘wow’ factor. It was stunning inside. There is an outdoor roof terrace where students can sit outside and chat. There’s also a courtyard. It was very clean and only a few minutes walk from University of Aberdeen. Could walk to Aberdeen centre in about 30 minutes. Free parking on streets around Pittodrie Street and Aberdeen Sports Village is only a street away. Staff were very friendly and welcoming.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending