The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Studying economics, applying jubilee accomodation

So i have received an offer for economics bsc for 2023, however i want an accomodation that is en suite and self-catered. The jubilee campus accomodations attract me the most, specifically deakins place. My question is whats the social life like in the more modern jubilee accomodations and is the journey to and from main campus worth it?
My top accomodation choices are:
Deakins Place
Nottingham Two
Triumph House
Morriss House (new accomodation opening in 2023 but unsure if it has a gym or not)
St Peters Court

Which one would you recommend as the best
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Does anyone know what broadgate studio ensuite self catered accommodation is like for location? For 1st year Economics student lectures are at University Park campus which looks like a 15min walk?
Reply 3
On the topic of Jubilee campus accom, anyone know what Raleigh is like? Barley seem to see anyone talk about it on here
Reply 4
Original post by Beep24
Does anyone know what broadgate studio ensuite self catered accommodation is like for location? For 1st year Economics student lectures are at University Park campus which looks like a 15min walk?

Hi went to broadgate on the offer holder day and the location is decent, just across the road from the campus. Also applied for econ and from what I remember it probably was around 15min.
Reply 5
Original post by W900
Hi went to broadgate on the offer holder day and the location is decent, just across the road from the campus. Also applied for econ and from what I remember it probably was around 15min.

Thanks
Reply 6
Original post by Beep24

I Picked Broadgate as my first choice , im currently holding an offer in industrial economics ,it's roughly a 5 minute walk to University campus but most our lectures would be on jubilee campus. There are regular buses in 30 minute intervals from university campus if I am correct so should be alright.
Original post by Anonymous #1
My top accomodation choices are:
Deakins Place
Nottingham Two
Triumph House
Morriss House (new accomodation opening in 2023 but unsure if it has a gym or not)
St Peters Court

Which one would you recommend as the best

Which did you go for looking for recommendations for accommodation at jubilee campus?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending