The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ch_t
hi, i’ve got an offer for weston hall in city campus. let me know if you’re interested!

hi! yeah weston hall is good for me. are you willing to swap? i have the single en-suite room. and yes Daisy Bank is in victoria
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
I was assigned to Dalton Ellis in Victoria Park - would anyone want to trade for any hall on City Campus? Ideally Denmark Hall

(Dalton Ellis is catered, room is with wash basin, and I am there for Semester 1 only)
I have a 1st floor room in Unsworth park and am looking to swap for an ensuite room in Denmark road or Weston hall
Hi - I am happy to swop- room is in flat on floor 4 at Denmark Road. 42or44 week contract I can check.
Original post by thenoblenoob
I have a 1st floor room in Unsworth park and am looking to swap for an ensuite room in Denmark road or Weston hall

I have denmark road and am looking to swap to unsworth park
Reply 45
Original post by thenoblenoob

Hi, I have Weston Hall. Would you like to swap?
Reply 46
Original post by Yamiraa
Hi also is it for 41 or 51 weeks?

Postgrad. Male. 41 weeks
Reply 47
Original post by ch_t
i have an offer for weston hall, also in city campus! let me know if you’re interested :smile:

Is it ensuite?
Reply 48
Original post by Mhz99
Is it ensuite?

yes, it is
bump!
Hi
I am a postgraduate student at UoM.

Current accommodation: Denmark Road
Desired accommodation: Whitworth Park or George Kenyon
Hey! I am an undergraduate student, looking to swap my accommodation. Current accommodation: Whitworth Park Desired accommodation: Unsworth, Sheavyn or Richmond
Reply 52
Hi, I want to swap my accomodation offer of Uttley House with either Denmark Road or Weston Hall.

Postgraduate, male, 41 weeks contract
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 53
Original post by ch_t
yes, it is

Please confirm the tenancy period and gender. Also are you postgrad?
Hi- I also want to swop my accommodation of Denmark road for Unsworth park. I am a female undergraduate -42 week contract
Hi, I'm looking to swap Brook Hall for Unsworth Park, Sheavyn House, or Richmond Park
I am looking to swop Denmark Road for Unsworth Park and will pay for the swop but it needs to be a female undergraduate - good luck everyone with swopping as v difficult
Reply 57
Original post by Mhz99
Please confirm the tenancy period and gender. Also are you postgrad?

hi, i'm female and undergrad. and tenancy period of 40 weeks. you?
Hello! I currently hold an offer for Weston Hall (en suite). Would anyone with Unsworth, Uttley, or Brook be willing to swap?
must be a male undergraduate, looking to swap burkhardt house for Sheavyn, Richmond or Unsworth.
(edited 1 year ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending