The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Strathclyde 2023 Accommodation

It wasn't my choice, but I had to defer Strathyclyde start for a year to Sept 2023 due to lack of accommodation for Sept 2022, so my offer is now unconditional as my grades are known.

How soon can I expect to hear about accommodation if I apply as soon as applications open?

I don't want to be in same position as last year being too late to book private accommodation because the uni couldn't give any certainty even in August.
Original post by Anonymous
It wasn't my choice, but I had to defer Strathyclyde start for a year to Sept 2023 due to lack of accommodation for Sept 2022, so my offer is now unconditional as my grades are known.

How soon can I expect to hear about accommodation if I apply as soon as applications open?

I don't want to be in same position as last year being too late to book private accommodation because the uni couldn't give any certainty even in August.

Bumping as no reply. When will Strathclyde confirm accommodation places for those with 2023 unconditional places?
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Bumping as no reply. When will Strathclyde confirm accommodation places for those with 2023 unconditional places?

Hi there! Really sorry I missed your initial thread.

Our applications for accommodation will open tomorrow so you should submit your application then. I'd encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible so that we have it in the system :smile: I'm not sure on our exact time frames for when we'll confirm offers, but the accommodation team might be able to provide some info on this. Their email address is [email protected].

For more info you can also have a look on the webpage. This is where you'll find the application section once it's live too: https://www.strath.ac.uk/studywithus/accommodation/

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Hey, I submitted my accommodation application in May, and it was all well and fine as it showed that the status of my application is submitted. However, upon checking today, there was no status of my application, as if I have never applied. Would that mean that it is unsuccessful?
Hey, I submitted my accommodation application in May, and it was all well and fine as it showed that the status of my application is submitted. However, upon checking today, there was no status of my application, as if I have never applied. Would that mean that it is unsuccessful?

Hello! Get in touch with the accommodation team to ask about this, their email is the same as above - [email protected] :smile: They'll be able to advise much better as they can check your application for you! Their office is also open during normal business hours if you'd rather call. Their number is +44 (0) 141 548 3454.

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending