The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester Postgraduate Applicants 2023

Hello! I can't seem to find a thread for postgraduate applicants this year so I decided to make one. I applied for MusM Composition and I'm currently waiting for a decision. Any other postgraduate applicants waiting for their decisions from Manchester/already received their decisions?

Scroll to see replies

I applied for MSc management. And I'm still waiting for an update .
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Dannymat1
I applied for MSc management. And I'm still waiting for an update .

Cool! May I ask what your application status on the self-service portal is at the moment? Mine switched to "under consideration" quite quickly after I submitted my application but I'm not sure what it implies...
Original post by Anonymous
Cool! May I ask what your application status on the self-service portal is at the moment? Mine switched to "under consideration" quite quickly after I submitted my application but I'm not sure what it implies...

Currently, my status is still 'under consideration'.
Don't know if this is good thing or something to be concerned. It's been 2months now since I applied.
Still holding on my hope 🤞🏻
Currently, my status is still 'under consideration'.
Don't know if this is good thing or something to be concerned. It's been 2months now since I applied.
Still holding on my hope 🤞🏻

I saw that for a specific course (Computer Science I think), people got their decision a few days after their status changed to "under consideration", but I'm not sure if that's the case for other courses. Hopefully we'll both get some good news soon!
I saw that for a specific course (Computer Science I think), people got their decision a few days after their status changed to "under consideration", but I'm not sure if that's the case for other courses. Hopefully we'll both get some good news soon!

Yes.. I've heard that too. Infact the the other departments of business school at Manchester started getting their offers..
But yeah. Hopefully we'll get a decision soon🤞🏻
I’ve submitted my application for MSc Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations on 7/12 and got an unconditional offer on 14/12.
I’ve submitted my application for MSc Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations on 7/12 and got an unconditional offer on 14/12.

Congratulations on your offer!
Do you remember when your application status turned to “under consideration” and how long it took until you got your offer?
Yes.. I've heard that too. Infact the the other departments of business school at Manchester started getting their offers..
But yeah. Hopefully we'll get a decision soon🤞🏻

Maybe yours is coming soon then! Best of luck to you!!
Congratulations on your offer!
Do you remember when your application status turned to “under consideration” and how long it took until you got your offer?

My status changed to “under consideration” immediately after I submitted the application and I received the offer a week later via email. Hopefully you’ll get your offer soon!!!
My status changed to “under consideration” immediately after I submitted the application and I received the offer a week later via email. Hopefully you’ll get your offer soon!!!

Mine changed a few days after I submitted, but it was right before the Christmas break... hopefully I'll get mine soon! Thank you so much for the info!!
Hey! I applied for MSc Development Economics and Policy on Nov 29 and it is still "under consideration".
Original post by nnnn11111
Hey! I applied for MSc Development Economics and Policy on Nov 29 and it is still "under consideration".

Hopefully we all get a decision soon! 🤞🏻
Hello! I can't seem to find a thread for postgraduate applicants this year so I decided to make one. I applied for MusM Composition and I'm currently waiting for a decision. Any other postgraduate applicants waiting for their decisions from Manchester/already received their decisions?

Update; I received a conditional offer on 1/11. How are everyone's applications coming on?
Any updates? Anyone?
Any updates? Anyone?

I (thread starter) got a conditional offer on the 11th, as mentioned above!
Reply 16
Unconditional offer for MA Digital Technologies, Communication and Education, applied by December 9th and heard back on December 15th. My portal still says "Under consideration" even after accepting :')
Reply 17
hi, I applied for MSc in Data science on 12 December and my status is application received.
Anyone who has applied in January or after January? Have you guys received any updates? I got an email for signing up and creating PW and application says under consideration but unfortunately we cannot update anything for the application what does that mean
(edited 1 year ago)
Is the applicant portal working?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending