The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Optometry Bradford University

Hi,
I did an access to HE diploma and unfortunately received a merit on my last assignment as I forgot to write the title.
Due to this, i now have 134 UCAS points instead of 138 UCAS points, had i included the title. It is so disappointing and stressful that this happened as the entry requirement is 136 UCAS points! :/
I don’t know what I should do and I don’t think there’s anything I can do now to get into the course but i am only two points away and I could not have achieved 136 points, it could only be 134 or 138.
Do I contact the University asking for help or advice?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I did an access to HE diploma and unfortunately received a merit on my last assignment as I forgot to write the title.
Due to this, i now have 134 UCAS points instead of 138 UCAS points, had i included the title. It is so disappointing and stressful that this happened as the entry requirement is 136 UCAS points! :/
I don’t know what I should do and I don’t think there’s anything I can do now to get into the course but i am only two points away and I could not have achieved 136 points, it could only be 134 or 138.

Hey,

You can contact our Admissions Team who can give you some advice and guidance on this. Please contact them on [email protected]

Many thanks,

Becky
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Hi,

Hello, I hope everything went well for you :smile:. I may be moving onto a HE diploma this year to the same course as you at the same university. What HE course did you do? And how hard was it for you to get 134 UCAS points as that is basically the requirement.
Thanks
Reply 3
Hi,

Any luck with contacting the university?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending