The Student Room Group

Hulme Hall 2022?

Is anyone in Hulme Hall at UOM this year? Trying to find my flatmates!
Hi I got an offer for Hulme Hall!!

I'm in Houldsworth block G.02
(I did request an accommodation change to either Richmond or Unsworth but have heard nothing back so I guess I'm stuck at Hulme)

Original post by wscvfd
Is anyone in Hulme Hall at UOM this year? Trying to find my flatmates!
Hi, I got an offer for Hulme Hall too!

I’m in Houldsworth block G.01 so I guess we’re neighbours @clarissa5898!!

Can’t wait to meet you all :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
@clarissa5898 @GurjeevanG I'm in HH.G too no way!
No way! How exciting! What course are you doing?
Original post by GurjeevanG
No way! How exciting! What course are you doing?

I'm doing French and Business Management
Original post by wscvfd
@clarissa5898 @GurjeevanG I'm in HH.G too no way!

i´m in hh.g roo
I'm in Hulme Hall too HH.G.18 ! Does anyone know if there's a group chat?
Reply 8
Original post by isabelapond
I'm in Hulme Hall too HH.G.18 ! Does anyone know if there's a group chat?

yeah there is! what's the best way for me to give you the link?
Someone on the Hulme Hall Facebook page gave me a link to a WhatsApp group that I've joined now so I assume its the same one but thanks!
Original post by wscvfd
yeah there is! what's the best way for me to give you the link?
Hi, I also got an offer for Hulme Hall,

I'm an international exchange student from Sydney and will stay at Hulme Hall (Oaklands) for Semester 2.

Hopping to meet some new people :smile:

Any advice or tips before I arrive at Hulme Hall or Manchester?
Reply 11
Original post by Tinyteddie23
Hi, I also got an offer for Hulme Hall,

I'm an international exchange student from Sydney and will stay at Hulme Hall (Oaklands) for Semester 2.

Hopping to meet some new people :smile:

Any advice or tips before I arrive at Hulme Hall or Manchester?

Looking forward to meeting you! I'd say just introduce yourself to people at dinner, in the bar etc and you'll have a great time :smile:
Hi! I will come to UoM on exchange from Canada for a year in September 2023, and I am interested in Hulme Hall, but I'm a bit concerned about shared bathrooms. Can someone describe how the bathrooms are or send pictures? Is this picture on the UoM website representative of all bathrooms at Hulme Hall? For me, as long as the toilet door closes completely and is private (meaning we don't see people's feet lol), that's fine with me! I would just prefer something more private:smile: Also, Hulme is catered: do we need to wear gowns to the suppers? Also, how is the food? I am not picky, but I am just wondering if it is worth the money! Lastly, are the rooms nice and clean in your opinion? Do they look like the pictures on the website? Thanks so much!! :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by oceanblushemily
Hi! I will come to UoM on exchange from Canada for a year in September 2023, and I am interested in Hulme Hall, but I'm a bit concerned about shared bathrooms. Can someone describe how the bathrooms are or send pictures? Is this picture on the UoM website representative of all bathrooms at Hulme Hall? For me, as long as the toilet door closes completely and is private (meaning we don't see people's feet lol), that's fine with me! I would just prefer something more private:smile: Also, Hulme is catered: do we need to wear gowns to the suppers? Also, how is the food? I am not picky, but I am just wondering if it is worth the money! Lastly, are the rooms nice and clean in your opinion? Do they look like the pictures on the website? Thanks so much!! :biggrin:

Hi Emily, I am coming to UoM from Queen's in January and recently got placed at Hulme House, I'm curious if you ended up staying in that residence and if you did, what your thoughts are about it so far. Thanks !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending