The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

[UOM Accommodation Room swap] - Urgent

Hi,

I am currently a F, UNGRD student looking to room swap with anyone who may have recieved an offer for an accommodation in victoria park (rusholme place, IQ wimslow road, Park View, Hulme hall).

I am specifically looking for someone given the offer for HULME HALL in exchange for OAK HOUSE.

You would have to also be an undergraduate, F to do so as UOM only allows room swaps with the same gender and lvl. of study apparently for some reason.

If you are a first year next year looking for somewhere with a great social life, budget accommodation and easy access to the bus, Oak House is ideal as it is also renowned as the party to go accommodation. Oak is 113pw next year, self catered with shared bathrooms where as hulme hall is 189pw catered, shared bathrooms.

For those wondering of oak house is as bad as is seems on the internet, it isnt as what I have seen in from my visits. UOM is also renovating the accommodation over the summer which should make the living conditions much better than it is right now.

I am just desperately looking to swap rooms as I would just much prefer a quiet environment next year as second year is highly important to me as I am on an internship programme.

Please let me know or dm me if you are interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending