The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

coventry university

guys can I still go to coventry university induction week on the 12th Sep if I dont get my enrolment link yet
Hi there,

Thank you for your message. If you have met all of your offer conditions, your CAS will be issued to you once you have met all of your offer conditions. And you will receive your online enrolment link via email with a personalised link to enrol online so remember to keep checking your email inbox.

If you can't receive your online enrolment, please contact with International Student Support Team at [email protected] or chat to one of our advisers right now by this link: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/

Best wishes
Kylie
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi,
My course starts on the 11th of September and I haven’t received an enrolment link, my course also hasn’t been confirmed on ucas track. I called Coventry and they said on their end it’s showing confirmed. I have completed my CAS shield but only recently so I’m thinking maybe that’s why it’s a delay that I haven’t received my link yet. What do you think could be the reason?
Original post by mimi05x
Hi,
My course starts on the 11th of September and I haven’t received an enrolment link, my course also hasn’t been confirmed on ucas track. I called Coventry and they said on their end it’s showing confirmed. I have completed my CAS shield but only recently so I’m thinking maybe that’s why it’s a delay that I haven’t received my link yet. What do you think could be the reason?

Hi

im in the same boat, my place has been confirmed but no enrolment link yet and I also start on the 11th. I’ll give them a call today
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Hi

im in the same boat, my place has been confirmed but no enrolment link yet and I also start on the 11th. I’ll give them a call today

Oh really?, I thought I was the only one. I’ve called them multiple times and every time different answers. One of them said that they send the link in batches so maybe that’s why I haven’t received mine yet. It’s frustrating because I might have to start my course late and I don’t know my timetable also nothing about my application has changed since calling them.
Original post by mimi05x
Oh really?, I thought I was the only one. I’ve called them multiple times and every time different answers. One of them said that they send the link in batches so maybe that’s why I haven’t received mine yet. It’s frustrating because I might have to start my course late and I don’t know my timetable also nothing about my application has changed since calling them.

I know! And I’m here panicking too. I need to know timetable asap coz I have kids so I’ll need to plan my whole life for the whole year and know what I’m doing and when. Keep calling them hopefully you’ll get an answer soon. I’ll keep calling too. If not I’m going in on Monday anyway and find out in person. What course are you doing?
Hi

Please bear with them while the issue is sorted, in the meantime please contact the student engagement team to check if they can provide you a timetable or induction schedule.

Phone: +44 (0)2477 656 565
Mobile: [email protected]

Alternatively, please contact the International Student Support Team at [email protected] or chat to one of our advisers right now by this link: https://www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/

Many thanks,

Coventry University Team
I know! And I’m here panicking too. I need to know timetable asap coz I have kids so I’ll need to plan my whole life for the whole year and know what I’m doing and when. Keep calling them hopefully you’ll get an answer soon. I’ll keep calling too. If not I’m going in on Monday anyway and find out in person. What course are you doing?
Reply 7

Yeah that’s the thing, I’m still going in on Monday because I’m also moving into my accommodation over the weekend, so I’ll see what they say in person. My course is applied biosciences, how about you?
Original post by mimi05x
Yeah that’s the thing, I’m still going in on Monday because I’m also moving into my accommodation over the weekend, so I’ll see what they say in person. My course is applied biosciences, how about you?

Hi @mimi05x

I hope the student engagement team managed to sort everything out for you.

Kind regards,

Coventry University Team
Reply 9
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @mimi05x

I hope the student engagement team managed to sort everything out for you.

Kind regards,

Coventry University Team

Hi,

Unfortunately I still haven’t enrolled the student engagement team have not responded to my emails, even after speaking with reception on campus I still wasn’t able to enrol. However the woman I spoke to said I can still show up to my lectures as normal and it should be sorted by the end of the week. It’s not great because my sfe is still waiting for confirmation that I have enrolled in order for me to start receiving payments, which I’m relying on for my accommodation.

Quick Reply

Latest