The Student Room Group

what unis can i get into

I have just started year 12 and in my gcses i got 8766666665.I got 5 in English language. I want to do law at uni and was wondering if there are any good unis that I could get into.
Hi there,

I'm a student at Coventry University studying law.

Coventry University has been ranked in the top 100 of universities in Europe for the quality of teaching and learning and is ranked third in Europe for how well it engages with its students. I can vouch for this as I am a third year student and the teaching, thus far, has been understandable and engaging. Lecturers also offer 1 to 1 study sessions to catch up on any work you missed or to perhaps go over a topic you didn't quite understand. The learning is in person, however they also record the lectures and upload it for those who were not able to attend the in-person lecture, which allows the students to catch up, especially for those who have other important commitments outside of uni. I, also, know students who have graduated and went off to work with the European Commission.

I highly recommend studying law at Coventry University, although of course, there are many brilliant universities out there. However this is my opinion. I am not persuading you to apply to Coventry University, but I believe by giving my insight, it might allow you to consider choosing Coventry University.

If you would like to gain more insight in the law course, we do have an open day this Saturday. If you cannot make it for this Saturday, you're welcome to attend the one in October on the 21st.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending