The Student Room Group

Pandora training

I just got a job for pandora and I start in october. I was just wondering if anyone had advise I could use and explain how training was like. Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by yashee
I just got a job for pandora and I start in october. I was just wondering if anyone had advise I could use and explain how training was like. Thanks

I've got an interview for a job there next week and hopefully training after! Any advice?
Reply 2
Original post by hannahm081
I've got an interview for a job there next week and hopefully training after! Any advice?

Hi, so what I remember from the interview is they ask you "tell me about yourself", "give a challenging experience with a customer you've had" and they will ask you about your thoughts on pandora I think I talked about how they are sustainable and how the range of their charms are very inclusive. With the training part, youre going to have to remember a lot of different charms which is hard as xmas period makes everything abit confusing and trust me you're going to come across a lot of snobby customers. For my training they made me go to London for special training for xmas temps. Also be prepared for the long ques closer to christmas. Overall, don't expect yourself to know much before training you'll learn everything on the job and you will be given intro work as well. Good luck as well!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending