The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Erm, to be honest, I don't find you particuarly attractive, but then someones personally heavily affects their looks, for me.
Reply 21
No you are very attractive and cute. :smile:
Reply 22
can't really say, as i am straight, son.

ask a few of the girls
Reply 23
koki234
You do look quite young for your age though.

I was going to say that too actually. He looks about 12.
I predict lock down in T Minus Four Pages and Counting.
Jeffrey_91
Wow... I never knew so many of you didn't have feelings. Has anyone responding negatively ever heard of compassion?

oh, it's responding negatively you want, that can be arranged...
Reply 26
Jeffrey_91
The other day, someone I know called me "ugly" and this has upset me as my self-esteem is always incredibly low. :frown: So I wanted to know whether everyone else thinks I'm ugly (there is a picture of me on my profile).

Your not ugly but I think you need a better photograph on your profile.
Reply 27
lol don't listen to everyone else :smile: I think you ARE good looking and you don't have to listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.
Jeffrey_91
Wow... I never knew so many of you didn't have feelings. Has anyone responding negatively ever heard of compassion?

GORK
can't really say, as i am straight, son.

ask a few of the girls

you're right! it is impossible to comment on the potential beauty of people that you're not sexually attracted to!
picture's quite crap. can hardly see you. you're doing something funny with your lips in it. your nose is big. stop fishing for compliments.
Hmm well I'm not sure if this is some kind of ego trip or genuine, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt; No not ugly, you look quite young I think but you have a cute face from what I could see. lol. Nice hair aswel. A good old smile wouldn't go amiss though. heh.
You've got **** hair.
Reply 33
Adam G Manning

Reply 34
Ur friend is right
You look about 12 too.
Nope you're not, as I said, you look like a hedgehog.
Reply 38
you're cute.
nice nose :teeth:
Reply 39
I'm In Before The Lock.

Latest

Trending

Trending