The Student Room Group

Balding guy at 21, what may I do to compensate for this flaw?

Let's keep this superficial... cause we all know looks are crucial at 21 yo. Not everything, sure… but they’re the basis of attraction.
Shave your head to make a virtue out of what you perceive as a flaw.
Reply 2
What flaw?
Reply 3
Original post by Surnia
What flaw?

balding
Original post by Anonymous
balding

Think of it as an easier way to get a tanned head.
(edited 6 months ago)
Plenty of women like healthy looking guys who are bald or close to it.
Especially the bald guys who are very sporty or go to the gym to workout a lot.
Let's keep this superficial... cause we all know looks are crucial at 21 yo. Not everything, sure… but they’re the basis of attraction.

Unless you want to fork out for a hair transplant... the (general) rule is once you've lost about 1/3 of your hair, go for the shortest hairstyle you're comfortable with. The longer your hair is, the more obvious the balding will be (Please don't be tempted to try a combover or a "skullet" lol).

Original post by ageshallnot
Shave your head to make a virtue out of what you perceive as a flaw.

Agreed. If he's (otherwise) good looking, it'll draw more attention to his facial features; on the other hand, if he's average or ugly, then it'll at least make him look "hard" :lol:
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Unless you want to fork out for a hair transplant... the (general) rule is once you've lost about 1/3 of your hair, go for the shortest hairstyle you're comfortable with. The longer your hair is, the more obvious the balding will be (Please don't be tempted to try a combover or a "skullet" lol).

Agreed. If he's (otherwise) good looking, it'll draw more attention to his facial features; on the other hand, if he's average or ugly, then it'll at least make him look "hard" :lol:

I have to agree wholeheartedly with these!!! 😆
I have to agree wholeheartedly with these!!! 😆

Coolio..

Next question:- To quote the late great Mr Miyagi... for the bald look... Do you go "Wax on or wax off?" :wink:
Honestly just go to the gym, bulk & get buff.

Think Jason Sratham / The Rock vibes
Original post by Old Skool Freak
Coolio..

Next question:- To quote the late great Mr Miyagi... for the bald look... Do you go "Wax on or wax off?" :wink:

On my head it just fell off... 😳😆😳
On my head it just fell off... 😳😆😳

Probably best to stay out the sun then.

Not sure the fashionistas will be rocking the melted wax look, but hey, it's Halloween at the end of the month, you'll save a fortune on costumes.
Means you are virile apparently.
Reply 13
balding

The flaw is underconfidence...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending