The Student Room Group

F2 Standalone SJT 2023

Hey guys,

Has anyone who started preparing for the SJT exam 2023 share what resources they are or are planning to use?

We could also just help each other out and practice with one another if anyone is open to that! :smile:
Reply 1
Hi, I'll be attempting it this year too. I'm absolutely open to discussing and practicing. Its quite frustrating how little resources are there tailored to the F2 SJT exam.
Original post by hk8253
Hey guys,

Has anyone who started preparing for the SJT exam 2023 share what resources they are or are planning to use?

We could also just help each other out and practice with one another if anyone is open to that! :smile:

Hi I'm also looking for a study partner and resources for the F2 SJT 2023
Reply 3
Am attempting it too, and am quite frustrated too at how little is out there...
Reply 4
Original post by hk8253
Hey guys,

Hey there,
Any luck/ advice on attempting the SJT?
Run out time with 9 questions to go = most likely RIP to my 2023 application.
Good to know that it was 130Q with 6-8 stems on the day, not 120Q with 6 stems as stated in the copious* amounts of resources that UKFPO has to offer on the subject.
Only just found this thread. Had my test today and was also pretty surprised at the 130 questions. I'd used the sample papers on the UKFPO website for revision which only had 5 ish answers per scenario. Waiting until the end of march for the results is gonna be painful.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 7
Any advise on how you guys tackled these questions?
Original post by Kev3456
Any advise on how you guys tackled these questions?

Did you do the exam this year? I just sorta blindy panicked and went with my gut :')
Reply 9
did the exam today and ran out of time with 4 questions to go. Why were there 130Q and not 120Q? Honestly, i have no idea whats the total score and what the cutoff will be ? btw any idea about how many seats available for this year ?
TIA
Original post by looooq
did the exam today and ran out of time with 4 questions to go. Why were there 130Q and not 120Q? Honestly, i have no idea whats the total score and what the cutoff will be ? btw any idea about how many seats available for this year ?
TIA

No clue unfortunately. Gotta wait until the 28th March. I read on the thread from last year that, after the SJT, there were around 300 applicants deemed eligible for interview for around 100 standalone posts. The SJT cut-offs they quoted didn't make much sense to me. I would assume the number of posts will be roughly the same this year though.
Hi. Did anyone who didn't do / book plab 2 exam receive an email to book the exam before May 2023?
How is the interview scored?
Reply 13
Hi have u received your SJT score. What is the cut off?
They didn’t publish it did they?
What's the maximum score for sjt 2023, what's the critria/cutoff for interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending