The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Wimbledon or LCF for costume BA

Ive been offered a place for both and was wondering what other poeples opinions on which is the better schoo. I looked around Wimbledon and really loved the atmosphere an poeple however it was abit out of the way and the prospect of having to pick either design or interpretation scares me as I really love doing both. LCF are moving building so I wont get a chance to even see what the campus looks like and I am worried I wont like the atmosphere. LCF has a very good repuation and alumni so I am very conflicted. Any advice would be greatly appreicated.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Ive been offered a place for both and was wondering what other poeples opinions on which is the better schoo. I looked around Wimbledon and really loved the atmosphere an poeple however it was abit out of the way and the prospect of having to pick either design or interpretation scares me as I really love doing both. LCF are moving building so I wont get a chance to even see what the campus looks like and I am worried I wont like the atmosphere. LCF has a very good repuation and alumni so I am very conflicted. Any advice would be greatly appreicated.

yeah' I have the same problem as you
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending