The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Looking for student who took the same course which i chose

Is there anybody who applied for international business management course in Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge campus pls let me know
Original post by Anonymous
Is there anybody who applied for international business management course in Anglia Ruskin University Cambridge campus pls let me know

Hiya,

We do have Fralla who is a current student studying International Business Management [with placement year] who is happy to answer any questions around the course or student life experience 😊

You can find other current students and staff members to chat with on our Chat with Students and Staff webpage.

Let us know if you have any questions,

- Jemma
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1

Yes I'm coming to Aru Cambridge campus in this January intake and my course is business and management so we will meet there for sure 😊
Original post by Anonymous #1

Yes i have the same course business and management and I'm coming to Aru Cambridge campus in this January intake and we will meet there for sure 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending