Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Which University is good for MBA between ARU or Derby University

Concerned about the level of education and Job prospective
Original post by mhsaad
Concerned about the level of education and Job prospective

Hiya👋,
I am a postgraduate student at ARU Chelmsford and studying MBA. After being at midway stage of my course, I would definitely recommend you to join ARU. The reason behind are many reasons....
1) Modules for course MBA are much more related to what you want your career to make in. In terms of future aspects and employability, placement team will give their 110% to find you a job in the industry. All depends on your hard work.
2) Extra Cpd modules. ARU provides extra modules that adds up to your degree. Along with my Finance MBA degree, I am also pursuing Social Media Marketing as extra modules that will be credited in to my degree and off course into my CV as well.
3) Level of education is simple. You will surely enjoy the lectures as these are more practical based. Lectures are delivered in small games and tasks that nobody can deny to attend. Tutors are always there to help and guide you in case if you need them.
4) ARU also provides many ways to find you an internship related to MBA or your course. You can learn many more skills before introducing yourself into the actual industry.
5) Last but not the least, I think ARU is the safest place among all the other universities in the entire UK. I myself chose ARU keeping safety as the important factor.

I hope I have cleared all your doubts. ARU will definitely make your career best if you work hard☺.
All the best👍
Ayan Khan
DSA, ARU Chelmsford
(edited 5 months ago)
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending